Improve your overall functioning, and take your goals to the next level in 30 days
Nutrition and exercise are a package deal when it comes to weight loss, but what’s nearly as important in the equation are sleep, recovery, and prioritizing yourself.
Over the next four weeks, I want you to join me in a challenge to improve all aspects of our daily functioning to take your results, and life, to the next level. Some of you reading this may already feel as though you’re on top – which I commend you for! However, I urge you to adopt the mindset that you can always improve in some area of your life. Take a moment to reflect on your current lifestyle and identify areas that could reach a new level.
• If your sleep hygiene isn’t the best, this challenge is for you.
• If you find yourself struggling to bounce back after rigorous exercise or an exhaustive day, this challenge is for you.
• If by the end of each day you feel as if everything else came before you and there is no time left for your own needs, this challenge is for you.
• If stress (we all have it) is cutting into your sleep, draining you, consuming your mind, or keeping you from attaining your goals in any way, this challenge is for you!
• If even just one of these applies to you – know that this challenge will push you to fine tune your functioning. If more than one of these seem to be for you, trust that by the end of these four weeks you will be feeling brand new!
In preparation, I ask you to set a target goal, whether it be weight loss, improving a specific muscle group/toning a certain area of your body, or simply living/feeling better about yourself. Get a notebook, or clear out some space in your phone/computer to keep tabs on the changes you’re making and reflect on your progress. Lastly, mark your calendar, set reminders to check in, or follow me on social media (insert links here or below) to make sure you don’t miss out on this month-long journey to getting your goals #TheCallietWay. New blog material will be posted on Monday and Friday of each week throughout this challenge.
I will be sharing with you my keys to success for weight loss and overall mental, physical, and emotional well-being. The keys I’m giving you will include:
• The importance of putting yourself first – even when others depend on you.
• The bright side of stress, and how to prevent the negative effects of it’s dark side taking over your life.
• The effects of sleep debt and managing deficits with proper sleep hygiene.
• The body’s incredible ability to recover, and how to train your body to bounce back.
• Looking forward to having you join me and can’t wait to share what helps me stay on top of my game!